New 1969 Ford Classic Mustang Boss 429
– Fox news
The “vengeance black” classic mustang is equipped with a slew of modern equipment, not the least of which is an 815 hp 546 cubic-inch V8 in lieu of the original’s 429, but each customer can have their car outfitted with whatever motor they like.
The car has also been updated with a four-link rear suspension, adjustable coilover shocks, Wilwood brakes, rack and pinion steering, a set of American Racing wheels wrapped in high-performance Michelin Sport Cup tires and an interior dressed to the (Boss) 9s.
Like Classic Recreations’ continuation Shelby Mustangs, it’s primarily aimed at folks who own one of the originals who doesn’t want to drive it anymore because it’s becoming too valuable. Auction prices for top models range from $250,000 to over $500,000 and are on the rise due to their rarity.
Share this entry
Recent Press and News
- CLASSIC RECREATIONS UNVEILS ALL NEW OFFICIALLY-LICENSED 1969 FORD BOSS 302 MUSTANG
- CLASSIC RECREATIONS ANNOUNCES WORLD’S FIRST CARBON-FIBER-BODIED 1967 SHELBY GT500 CR MUSTANG
- 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 ‘Hitman’ kicks off killer Classic Recreations offerings
- Classic Recreations GT500CR 900C Is A Classic With Modern Power
- New 1969 Ford Classic Mustang Boss 429
Signup for our newsletter
Address and Hours
330 Birch Avenue