The original Shelby GT500 was an impressive sports car in its day, but that day was 50 years ago. Classic Restorations brings the original pony car into the modern era with their GT500CR. Each car starts with an original 1967-1968 Mustang body. From there, a fuel-injected 427ci Ford Performance motor — good for over 1,000 hp with an optional supercharger — is dropped in, along with suspension updates, disc brakes, and Shelby exterior trim pieces. The result is a hand built, vintage-bodied GT500 that is licensed by Shelby American as a real Shelby, but with fit and finish and modern technology never conceived of in the 1960s.
Presented by Classic Recreations.
Share this entry
Recent Press and News
- Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR 900S Mustang
- Classic Recreations Shelby GT500CR Mustang
- This Supercharged 1967 Ford Mustang Shelby is a 814 HP Knockout
- Classic Recreations builds its ‘Burple’ Shelby GT500CR Mustang for a Sheikh
- Prepare to drool at Classic Recreations’ supercharged GT500CR 900S Mustang
Signup for our newsletter
Address and Hours
330 Birch Avenue